Celebrating Business Excellence
Entry is open to any business in the Taupo, Turangi and Mangakino areas, and it is free to attend the workshops.
Everyone must register as an entrant by Friday, 28 April 2017. You select which category best fits your business;
• Tomahawk Excellence in Business – Emerging Business (operating less than 2 years as at 30/06/2017)
• Mediaworks Excellence in Business – Small Business (1-5 FTE employees)
• Zest Brokers Excellence in Business – Medium Business (6-15 FTE employees)
• Strettons Excellence in Business – Large Business (16+ FTE employees)
• Business Studio Excellence in Business – Not for Profit
Every entrant must be entered in one of these 5 main categories, then you can choose to also be considered in one (or more) of the following (NB: our judges may also include your entry in one of the following specialist categories at their discretion);
• Enterprise Great Lake Taupo Excellence in Innovation
• Quality Print Excellence in Sustainability
• Vine Café Excellence in Community Contribution
• Wairakei Resort Excellence in Leadership
On Monday 1 May, we will send every registered business the application form for their category. The forms are different as smaller businesses are not required to provide as much detail as larger ones. You will be required to answer between 9 and 12 questions.
Every entrant, regardless of category, will be required to provide a brief business summary and Financial Viability Statement (from your accountant).
Your completed entry must be back with us by 5pm, Friday 26 May 2017.
You can either;
Applications are now closed.