How to Enter
It’s Easy to Enter
We step you through the process and make it as simple as possible
Entry is open to any business in the Taupo, Turangi and Mangakino areas.
It is free to enter, and it is free to attend the workshops.
You must register your interest below to ensure you receive all the relevant information you need.
Once you have decided to enter please complete the Entry Form HERE Entries now closed
You select which category best fits your business:
- House of Travel Taupo Excellence in Business – Emerging Business (operating less than 2 years as at 30/06/2019)
- Vine Eatery & Bar Excellence in Business – Small Business (1-5 FTE employees)
- Zest Brokers Excellence in Business – Medium Business (6-15 FTE employees)
- Strettons Excellence in Business – Large Business (16+ FTE employees)
- Legend Excellence in Business – Not for Profit
Every entrant must be entered in one of these 5 main categories, then you can choose to also be considered in one (or more) of the following (NB: our judges may also include your entry in one of the following specialist categories at their discretion);
- Enterprise Great Lake Taupo Excellence in Innovation
- Quality Print Excellence in Environmental Sustainability
- More FM Excellence in Community Contribution
- Wairakei Resort Excellence in Leadership
Entries open on Monday 6 May. We will send every registered business the official entry guidelines.
You will be required to answer between 9 and 12 questions.
Download the Official Entry Guidelines HERE
Every entrant, regardless of category, will be required to provide a brief business summary and Financial Viability Statement (from your accountant), along with your business logo and 3 photos for promotional purposes.
Your completed entry must be submitted by 5pm, Friday 31 May 2019. This deadline has now been extended to 10am Tuesday 4 June 2019.
Register your Interest
Registrations of Interest now closed