Submit your Entry
Submit Your Entry Documents
To confirm your entry you must:
- complete the entry form below
- submit all the components of your entry by 5pm on Friday 31 May 2019. NB this deadline has now been extended to 10am Tuesday 4 June 2019.
By submitting the entry form you agree to accept and comply with the terms and conditions of entry to the Great Lake Taupo Business Awards 2019.
All of the following components of your entry must be included. It is critical that each file is formatted and named as specified:
- Separate PDF files for each section, answered in accordance with the guidelines. (Supporting evidence should be included in each section it applies to.)
Name each PDF file, formatted as: Section number. Section title—Your business name; eg 1. Executive Summary—Blue Sky Pies
- Financial viability statement from your accountant.
Save as a PDF file, name as: FS -Your business name; eg FS-Blue Sky Pies
- 150 word summary (bio) of your business
Save as a PDF file, name as: Bio-Your business name; eg Bio-Blue Sky Pies
- Your business logo in either high resolution JPG or PNG format.
Name as: Logo-Your business name; eg Logo-Blue Sky Pies
- 3 high resolution photos of your business in JPG format.
Name as: Your business name #; eg Blue Sky Pies 1, Blue Sky Pies 2
Upload all of these files to Dropbox using this File Request link.
As entries are now closed the File Request Link has been disabled.
NB: PDF is the preferred file type for documents to retain their original formatting and keep file size to a minimum, however if you lose hyperlinks from your document when converting them to PDF, you may submit your section answer documents in their original file type eg Word, Google docs, Pages etc
Entries now closed